Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Time for a #1click Vote for DIVINE FALL's cover? #amwriting #romance

Another Cover Love Poll to vote on!  There are 8 covers up for Best Cover over at Lolly Tova's blog.  I'm hoping you'll take one second (literally!) and vote!  No emails, registrations, etc...just pick your favorite and hit "Vote".  If you like several, guess what?  You can vote again tomorrow, and the next day, until the poll closes on November 30th.

Of course, I'm hoping you'll vote for the beautiful cover of DIVINE FALL.  You see, this cover is very dear to me, as I had an integral part in the design.  My first two novels, SILVER LAKE and GULL HARBOR, are with a publisher, and therefore, the cover is designed by their artists and owned by the company.  And I truly do love how the covers came out...spooky and mysterious, just right for haunted romantic suspense.

But I decided to publish my new Young Adult Paranormal Romance independently, for a number of reasons.  One big part was complete control of the cover.  For anyone interested in the details of each step I took in the cover design process, you can see my post about it here.

And please take a moment to vote!  Here's the link: Cover Love Poll.  A big thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment