Thursday, July 6, 2023

Love #Ghost Stories? Visit the Hauntingly Good #Reads #Book Fair! #Romance #Suspense #CozyMystery #Horror

 


You can browse the book fair from
anywhere...so put your feet up for
a few and find your next spooky read!
As you can probably tell from my novels, I'm a huge fan of ghost stories!  I enjoy reading haunting mysteries as well as writing them, so I'm always looking for recommendations in this niche.  The Hauntingly Good Reads Book Fair has nearly 40 titles that fit the bill, and I'm thrilled that five of my titles are featured...my latest release Ghost Moon, #1 Amazon and B&N Bestseller Gull Harbor, RONE Award Winner The Haunting of Hillwood Farm, A Top 3 Read of 2016 Haunted Souls,  and #1 Amazon Bestseller Silver Lake!  There are 33 additional spooky titles to check out in the fair, in lots of different genres:  romance, cozy mystery, horror, YA, NA, thrillers...something for all lovers of ghostly intrigue!

My subgenre is "Paranormal Romantic Suspense"...ghost mysteries mixed with steamy romance (although The Haunting of Hillwood Farm is what is called 'closed door' in terms of the romance heat level).

So if you love a good ghost story, visit the fair here...many of the books are on sale or free!  And if you enjoy spooky suspense that sends a chill up your spine countered by hot chemistry and happily-ever-afters, my books are for you!  The link below 🠋 takes you to the fair...Happy Haunted Reading!👻🕮👻


Hauntingly Good Reads Book Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment