Saturday, June 17, 2023

Signing #Books at #Mashpee Commons Sidewalk #Sale! #Romantic #Suspense Cape Cod #Reading #Paranormal #Ghost #Mystery


A photo from the local paper of me
outside of Market Street Bookshop
holding Gull Harbor
accompanies the article "Ghost 
Stories Meet Love Stories"



I'm thrilled to have been invited to sign my books at the Mashpee Commons Block Party on June 24th!  All seven of my titles, most set on Cape Cod, will be available for purchase at the wonderful Market Street Bookshop, and I'll be at a table outside to chat and sign books! If you’re on Cape Cod for the weekend, the summer, or year-round, come by and browse some new beach reads!  And signed books make both great gifts and great souvenirs of your time on the Cape.  You can find the book store on, you guessed it…Market Street…right next to Trevi Restaurant and the big fountain.  If you've never visited the Commons, you're in for a treat, it's a beautiful and quaint spot right in the heart of Mashpee.


In addition to the sidewalk sales, the Block Party includes live music featuring the all-women a cappella group Cape Harmony, giveaways, face painting, and balloon twisting!

Market Street Bookshop, and my community, have really supported me since my first novel was published in 2012.  The owner of the book store named one of my novels, Dangerous Currents, as a Recommended Summer Read in Cape Cod's IN SEASON Magazine.  Two of my novels, Silver Lake and Gull Harbor, have been chosen by local book clubs and featured on the shop's book clubs shelves.  My books can also be found up front on the shelves dedicated to Cape Cod, and I've done numerous book signings there.  Our local paper has written an article on every single one of my books.  I am so grateful for all the support. 


The Block Party fun will be ongoing from 11:00 - 3:00 (Cape Harmony will perform from noon to 2 pm).  For more information click here  πŸ“š 🎡 🎈 πŸŽ‰ Hope to see you there!


Gull Harbor on the ^
Local Book Club Shelves!


The Summer Reads Recommendations
(from local book store owners)
article that appeared in IN SEASON

Silver Lake on the Local Book Clubs shelves ^



Dangerous Currents in IN SEASON Magazine

 



No comments:

Post a Comment