Thursday, March 26, 2020

Guaranteed Happily Ever Afters! Lucky in Love #Romance #Book Fair! #amreading

Right now I think we could all use some Happily Ever After stories, and when writing Romance, that's a requirement of the genre.  I actually think this presents quite a challenge, especially to authors of Romantic Suspense like myself.  I have to work really hard to make readers fear for my characters when on some level, readers of romance know that at least the main characters will survive and be happy...if not "ever after", then at least "for now" (unless it's a series with a sequel to continue the story, but I write standalone novels). 

So in addition to vengeful ghosts, murderous villains, and other external dangers, I also throw all sorts of internal conflicts at my characters (for example, emotional obstacles or dark secrets) that they are forced to overcome.  But despite the struggle, the hero and the heroine will get their happy ending!

The Haunting of Hillwood Farm is free with a Kindle Unlimited
subscription! Also available as an audiobook

My latest ghost mystery/romantic suspense has won multiple awards, so I'm thrilled it is resonating with readers and reviewers.  If you like spooky suspense and romance, check out The Haunting of Hillwood Farm.  It's also part of the Lucky in Love Book Fair, and the link to that landing page will showcase some additional Romance novels, from sweet to steamy, in a variety of subgenres (historical, paranormal, contemporary, fantasy, etc.), and many are on sale.  Check out the fair and settle in for some HEAs!




No comments:

Post a Comment