Thursday, October 19, 2017

Find my #Books at #Mashpee Commons this Oct.! #Ghosts #Romance #CapeCod Cape Cod #Halloween

I'm thrilled that Cape Cod 5 in Mashpee Commons is displaying my books in their lobby the second time this year--especially since October is such a great month for ghost stories!




If you're in the area between now and October 28th, come and pick up a signed book! The address is 10 North Market Street, and the "Commons" is a destination in and of itself, filled with familiar shops, unique boutiques, and wonderful restaurants.  Then head to Cape Cod 5, where you can grab a Halloween read (for something set on Cape Cod, try #1 Amazon Bestseller GULL HARBOR or my new release HAUNTED SOULS, both steamy romances mixed with ghost mysteries), put up your feet, and get pulled into a page-turning story!




It's truly wonderful to live in a community that supports local authors, artists, and businesses, and I'm grateful to Cape Cod 5 for the visibility they're providing, for free, for my novels.  Just having my books, postcards, and business cards out in the lobby is a wonderful opportunity--it gets my name and titles out there for anyone who might be interested.  After all, you don't get many readers if no one knows you're out there.  


The Divine Fall cards have a treat attached -
little bags of Dove chocolate hearts and Hershey's Kisses...
because why not sweeten your day?

So huge thanks to my Mashpee community, and if you're not able to drop by but would like to check out one of my novels, they are all available both as ebooks and print books on retail sites such as Amazon.  And my latest release, HAUNTED SOULS, is even on sale for a few weeks, for only 99 cents on Kindle, Nook, and iTunes!  Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment