Thursday, May 14, 2020

Haunting #Paranormal Romance #Book Fair! #Ghosts #Romance #FridayReads

As most can tell from my writing, I'm a huge fan of the ghost subgenre of Paranormal Romance.  I enjoy reading these types of books as well as writing them, so I'm always looking for recommendations in this niche.  The Haunting Paranormal Romance Book Fair has 30 titles that fit the bill, and I'm thrilled that FOUR of my titles are featured...my new release Ghost Moon, #1 Amazon and B&N Bestseller Gull Harbor, RONE Award Winner The Haunting of Hillwood Farm, and A Top 3 Read of 2016 Haunted Souls.  There are 26 additional spooky and romantic titles to check out in the fair, so if you like suspense that sends a chill up your spine countered by hot chemistry and happily-ever-afters, this event is for you!  The link below takes you to the fair...Happy Haunted Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment