Monday, May 25, 2020

A Romantic Suspense Bargain #Book Fair! #Romance #Suspense #RomanticSuspense #amreading #books

Love Romantic Suspense?  Check out the Romantic Suspense Hot Summer Books Fair to find over 40 titles, all less than $4.99!  One of my titles is featured ~ Dangerous Currents ~ a steamy second-chance romance filled with dark secrets and heart-pounding suspense.  Grab your copy and get lost in Malorie and Dean's story!  One fateful night tore them apart...will they get a second chance before a killer strikes?  

This Romantic Suspense is a bookstore recommended summer read, and I've included a few of my favorite review site quotes below.  Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

"The suspense of who-done-it leaves you on the edge of your seat.  If you enjoy a romantic suspense that plays with your mind while the romance tugs at your heart, Dangerous Currents needs to be on your TBR list!" ~  Forget the Housework, I'm Reading (5*s)





"I'm a huge Romantic Suspense fan, and I must admit, Dangerous Currents kept me guessing until the very end.  Malorie and Dean are addictive to read...The second chance romance lit up my e-reader.  Talk about intense!  I started reading and couldn't stop...yes, it was that good!  Highly recommend."N.N. Light's Book Heaven (5*s)

"Ms. Knight knows how to bring her characters to life!  We are invited into their heads, their hearts, to hear their thoughts, feel their fears...The tension that runs through Kathryn Knight's words, each page and scene, is razor sharp.  I love a story where I can honestly say 'I didn't see THAT coming!'  A second chance at romance, layers of suspense...priceless reading!"Tome Tender Book Blog (5*s)






No comments:

Post a Comment