Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I'm a Featured Favorite Author on A #Soccer Mom's #Book Blog! #soccermom #reviews


Excited my pub made a few small changes
to the original cover, including adding
my new USA TODAY Bestseller status!
When my first novel, Silver Lake, came out in August of 2012, I didn't sleep for a week.  What would my friends and family think of my debut novel?  Would anyone else want to read it, beyond people I knew?  Would any book bloggers or review sites select it for review, and if they did, what would they say?  After spending 3 and 1/2 years writing, revising, and submitting to publishers, it was nerve-wracking to put something I'd worked so hard on out into the world...but I wrote it to hopefully entertain readers--and that's still why I write--so I knew I just had to cross my fingers and let my publisher offer it up for review.


Silver Lake has gone on to hit the #1 Bestseller spot on Amazon on
several occasions! 

So when I actually received an email from a reviewer currently reading the book, saying how much she was enjoying it, I was overjoyed.  Some of my favorite quotes from her 5-star review of Silver Lake are below  :) 

"Every character in Silver Lake is perfectly developed.  The ghost of Brandy gave me chills many times.  By the end of the story, I felt like I had been at the lake house with them all.  I could not put this book down.  Romance, drama, renewal of friendships, and ghosts…something for everyone.  I cannot wait to see what Kathryn Knight writes next." 

Since 2012, I've written 5 more novels, and I've always submitted them for review to this reviewer's site, A Soccer Mom's Book Blog.  I'm so honored that this month, she decided to feature me and my novels as part of her Holiday posts dedicated to her favorite books, favorite authors, and books she can't forget about!  These are her recommended reads for gift purchases, and I'm so excited to be on the list.  

Visit her post here, and if you enjoy Romantic Suspense, Ghost Mysteries, and Paranormal Romance, I hope you'll check out some of my books!  Sending an e-book is often less than a card, with no shipping or packaging required.  Plus, reading is a proven stress-reducer, so treating yourself to a new read is a good way to deal with the hectic holiday season.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!


ahhh...bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment