Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ghosts of #Christmas Past #Paranormal Book Fair! #Books #ghosts #shifter #vampire #amreading

I actually took this pic the other night...I was
at an author event and I went outside to get
something from my car and saw this
gorgeous full moon...last one of 2019
Love Paranormal reads?  Visit the Ghost (Werewolves, Vampires, Witches...) of Christmas Book Fair and check out 37 titles, many free, on sale, or part of Kindle Unlimited!

Two of my ghost mystery/romantic suspense novels are in the fair.  Silver Lake, my debut novel and an #1 Amazon Bestseller, is the story of a group of high school friends who became estranged when their friend Brandy disappeared senior year.  Five years later, her mother's dying wish is for the group to reunite at Silver Lake, where they spent so many summers, and try one last time to solve the mystery.  If they can move beyond the pain of the past, Rain and Jason may get a second chance at first love...but Brandy has a message to share, and she won't rest until the secret comes out.



In addition to my very first book, my latest book is also featured...and The Haunting of Hillwood Farm just won its 4th prestigious award this past week when it was named A Top 3 Best Books of 2019 at Read Free.ly!  


A dangerous ghost brings them together...but will they survive long
enough to find happiness?

Visit the Fair and load up your Kindle for the holiday season...pre-holiday stress-relief, post-holiday relaxation, entertainment for holiday travels...we've got you covered!



No comments:

Post a Comment