Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Steamy Romance + Haunting Mystery on #Audible! New audio #book #ghosts Cape Cod

My second audio book has just released!  Haunted Souls is now available as an audio book, on Audible and iTunes!  I'm so excited, as audio books are becoming increasingly popular.  They have certainly become a big part of how I find more time to "read" --  I am now addicted to listening to audio books, and I'm a member of Audible, which gives me a credit a month to download a new audio book for a low monthly fee.  Even so, I'm now so used to listening to books while I'm driving or doing chores, I often have to take advantage of the extra credit sales.  If you've never tried an audio book, you can get your first one for FREE!  And it downloads easily right to your phone.  

A few of my favorite reviewer quotes!

My publisher brought Gull Harbor to the audio format first, and this #1 Kindle and Nook Bestseller was released on audio in February.  I'm thrilled that the talented narrator we chose for Gull Harbor also narrated Haunted Souls, because the narration can often make a break a listener's experience.  (And for fans of Gull Harbor, you'll find a cameo appearance by Claire and Max in Haunted Souls!)

New Audio Release!  Voted a Top 3 Read of 2016 at Read Free.ly

So grab yourself a new read or listen today, and get lost in some steamy, second-chance romance mixed with a haunting mystery on the shores of Cape Cod!





No comments:

Post a Comment