Sunday, February 18, 2018

Now on #Audible! Ghosts + #Romance ~ #1 #Kindle + #Nook Bestseller Gull Harbor

I'm so excited to announce the release of my first audiobook!  I personally love listening to audiobooks, and I'm a member of Audible, which gives me a credit a month to download a new audiobook for a low monthly fee.  In fact, I'm so addicted to listening to books while I'm driving or doing chores, I often have to take advantage of the extra credit sales.  So I am thrilled that my publisher brought Gull Harbor to the audio format, and I'm even more thrilled that I love the talented narrator we chose, because the narration can often make a break a listener's experience.



Loved this review by NDP
Book Reviews, and at the
bottom that is says "yes, 6 stars" -
Things that make an author smile!
I hope all readers get swept up
into the romance + suspense!
Gull Harbor is a popular book that has hit the #1 Bestseller spot on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble on several occasions.  It's a mix of steamy romance and spooky suspense...a second-chance at first love with a ghost mystery, and two of my most popular characters ever.  Enough people wanted to hear more about Max and Claire that I had them appear in my latest release, Haunted Souls, so readers could catch up with them.  And it worked perfectly, since Claire is a psychic medium, and Emily from Haunted Souls, also set on Cape Cod, needed help trying to get rid of a ghost who'd attached itself to her young son.

Haunted Souls is up next for audio, and it's about to go into production.  In the meantime, if you're an audiobook fan with an Audible credit waiting, or you'd like to try your first audiobook, please check out Gull Harbor and listen to the sample!












No comments:

Post a Comment