Friday, January 12, 2018

#FridayFitness Round-up! #Fitness #Nutrition #FridayFeeling

It's a New Year, and with that tends to come resolutions that often involve striving for a healthier lifestyle.  Fitness is one of my passions, and one of my jobs, so every once in a while I dedicate my blog to a topic related to nutrition or exercise.  So, I've decided to list a roundup of my "Friday Fitness" posts, just click a title to open the link of any subject that might help you achieve your goals!


Friday Fitness #1: Multi-Tasking - Working Several Muscle Groups at Once

Friday Fitness #2: Low-Impact Cardio - Moves that Will Raise Your Heart Rate, Not Hurt Your Joints

Yoga can be a great place to start -
strength, stretching, and relaxation!

Friday Fitness #3: Plyometric Exercises

Friday Fitness #4: Zumba


Friday Fitness #5: The Importance of CPR Certification


Friday Fitness #6: Training for Triathlons


Friday Fitness #7: White Foods and Nutrition


Friday Fitness #8: The Importance of Stretching


Friday Fitness #9: Building a Backyard Soccer Goal


Friday Fitness #10: Dealing with Patellar Tendonitis

Friday Fitness #11: The 7-Day Detox Challenge


Friday Fitness #12: Trying Whole 30


And if you need a book to read while putting miles on the treadmill or stationary bike, try one of my #1 Amazon Bestselling ghost story/romances--SILVER LAKE or GULL HARBOR (you can still get Gull Harbor on sale for 99c if you hurry, on both Kindle and Nook formats!  A #1 Bestseller on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble).

My latest release, HAUNTED SOULS, also combines steamy romance with a haunting mystery, and it was voted the Top 2 Read of 2016 at Read Free.ly!  Plus, 99 cents will get you a copy of my Young Adult Paranormal Romance DIVINE FALL.  I try very hard to create page-turners, so usually readers are hooked right from the start--the workout will fly by!  Happy, healthy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment