Sunday, October 8, 2017

#Book Signing + Bingo! #Falmouth #CapeCod Cape Cod Events

Silver Lake is a reunion romance...
but Brandy's ghost has a message
to share...a #1 Kindle Bestseller!
As a fan of all things spooky, October is one of my favorite months...and, as usual, I have a lot going on this month, both writing-related and personal!  This past weekend had me traveling to Maryland (again), this time for my 30th High School Reunion.  This is something I've planned every five years since graduation, not because I was an officer, but because someone needed to do it, and I think reconnecting with old friends is important.  There's a special bond between people who grew up together, in my opinion, and some of the people attending were in my kindergarten class.     

Those are a lot of milestones, from elementary school to turning 18 and leaving home!  In fact, I based a few scenes in Silver Lake on some things that my friends and I actually went through.  While the plot is fictional--Four former friends reunite in a haunted lake house in a final attempt to discover what happened to their friend Brandy, who disappeared their senior year...and two former sweethearts may get a second chance at first love, if they survive--some of the characters' experiences were based on real events.  


On Wednesday the 11th, I'll be in Falmouth, at a Bingo Night Fundraiser.  This is always a good time.  The suggested donation is $20 (proceeds this month go to Defeat ALS), and that gets you 20 games (wear pink or purple for a bonus card!).  Complimentary light appetizers and a cash bar too!

Where do I fit in to this event?  There are a whole bunch of local artists and vendors setting up for shopping before and in between the games, and we've all donated to the cause as well as offered prizes for raffles.  The complete list of vendors is listed at the end of this post, so if you're in the area, please consider stopping by! 

My books for sale at a local bank over the summer!
Excited to be asked back, especially in Oct. - great time for
ghost stories and paranormal romance!
My books will be displayed in Mashpee Commons, in the lobby of Cape Cod 5 Bank, starting October 16th.  I'm thrilled they've invited me back to offer signed books for sale.

Finally, on the 13th (FRIDAY the 13th!), my latest release, Haunted Souls, goes on sale for 99 cents on Kindle!  That's a 75% savings on hours of page-turning escape...and a steamy romance mixed with a ghost mystery provides a perfect combo to get into the Halloween spirit!

If you're in the area and interested in Bingo Night:
Wednesday, October 11th

5:30 to 9:30 at the Holiday Inn Cape Cod
291 Jones Road Falmouth

Shop with local artists and vendors:

PartyLite, LuLaRoe, Thirty One, The Pampered Chef, Younique, Paparazzi Jewelry, Ruby Ribbon, Reine's Creations, Nanny's Knits, Limelight by Alcone, Arbonne, Tupperware, Dragonfly Dreams, Jamberry, doTerra, Usborn Books, Athenas, Norwex, Avon, Washashore Whimsy, Warm Shade Widgets, Rodan + Fields, Touchstone Crystal, Designs by Priscilla, Cape Cod Octupus's Garden, Candles by Terraza, and me, Kathryn Knight books!


No comments:

Post a Comment