Wednesday, April 5, 2017

#CapeCod Event - #Fitness, #Beauty, #Psychic Readings, + Shopping! #Mashpee

I'll be participating in a fun Ladies' Night Out coming up on Friday, in Mashpee on Cape Cod, and it's open to all!  I get to combine a bunch of my favorite things: fitness, makeovers, shopping, healthy delicious food, talking to psychic mediums, and socializing with wonderful women, all for a good cause!  I'll be mixing my two jobs (and passions): signing copies of my novels for readers, and also representing the fitness club where I work, which is hosting the event.  If you're in the area, come on by -- it's open to the public, and you can shop local vendors, get a makeover, take a class if you'd like, and sign up for a $20 reading with one of the two mediums booked for the event - they can explore your future with tarot cards or try to connect with your past by channeling spirits!  As someone who writes ghost stories, I've met with several psychics, and almost every time, I've received messages that were so accurate they gave me goosebumps.  I got to speak at length to several psychics when I was doing research for one of my books, Gull Harbor, as the main character is a psychic newly embracing her gift, and one of the mediums was actually distracted speaking to me, telling me spirits of loved ones had something to say. The things he passed along (at no charge) had me 100% convinced some people can connect this world with the next.



If you're interested in joining us for this event, it's at The Fitness Company for Women, 502 Main Street (Rt. 130) in Mashpee, on Friday, April 7th, from 5 pm - 9 pm.  Appointments with the psychics can be made starting at 5 pm.  Beauty appointments, such as makeovers, polish changes, and mini facials, will be first come, first serve.  Our popular "Fit Rev" group fitness clinic will be offered from 5 pm to 6 pm, and a barre class will be offered from 6 pm to 7 pm.  Local vendors will have tables set up for shopping, and I'll have all my novels available for sale and signing (personalized books make great gifts - Mother's Day is coming!).  Healthy food will be provided, and free child care is available.  

While we've done nights like this before, the goal for this one is to celebrate the lives of two members who passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last month, and hopefully raise money to donate to their families.  Vendors and psychics will be donating part of their proceeds, and we'll have other fun offerings like raffles for donated items to help raise money as well.

You can find the FB event page below as well as a list of some of the vendors.  Hope to see you there!



Fit N DLite Healthy Meal Prep
Limelight By Alcone Makeup and Skin Care
Cape Cod Nail Company
Wampanoag Shells
Achieve More Fitness Apparel
Partylite Candles
Author Kathryn Knight Book Signing
And more!

Entertainment provided by Shelby Donovan

Free Child Care will be provided.

We will be offering raffles, giveaways and lots of membership and salon promotions!



No comments:

Post a Comment