Friday, November 10, 2023

Visit the #FREE and #99c Paranormal Book Fair & Stock Your Kindle!! #paranormal #books #kindle

 

As you can probably tell from my novels, I'm a huge fan of the paranormal! I enjoy reading paranormal romance as well as writing it, so I'm always looking for recommendations in this genre! The virtual Free & 99c Paranormal Book Fair has 33 titles that fit the bill, all currently free or 99c! I'm thrilled that my award-winning YA title Divine Fall is featured. Divine Fall is a paranormal romance revolving around a fallen angel, a quest for revenge, and forbidden first love. There are 32 additional titles to check out in the fair, in several genres:  romance, paranormal women's fiction, fantasy, sci-fi...something for all lovers of paranormal intrigue!



As the last Nephilim, he's an outcast in both worlds.
He'll risk his life to seek his revenge...but will he risk hers?
Forbidden First Love & Supernatural Secrets
collide in Divine Fall...


  The link and pic below 🠋 take you to the fair...Happy Reading! 🕮


https://bit.ly/3QRRtzL


No comments:

Post a Comment