Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Love Horses? Visit the For The Love Of Horses Book Fair!! #horses #books #bookfair #horsebooks #fiction

 

Love horses?  Kick up your heels and visit the virtual For the Love of Horses Book Fair and find your next fabulous read!! 🐎 📚

While there are many fiction genres in the fair - mystery, sweet romance, suspense, cozy, historical, and young adult - all these books have one thing in common...significant horse themes, whether it be the setting, certain scenes, or the whole story!!  

I love horses and grew up riding, and we boarded a horse at my mom's best friend's farm in Maryland, where I grew up.  So while I now set most of my novels on Cape Cod, where I have lived now for 25 years, one of my novels, Divine Fall, is set in horse country in Maryland.  You can find Divine Fall, a young adult paranormal romance perfect for the approaching autumn season, in the book fair...and it's only 99 pennies!!  I dedicated this book to my late mom, and the farm in the book's setting is based on that same farm where we boarded our beloved Tully.  

The other novel of mine in the fair is a ghost mystery + romantic suspense set on a farm on the Cape.  The Haunting of Hillwood Farm has won numerous awards and hit the USA TODAY Bestseller list as part of a special collection of novels.

Please check out the fair here...happy horse-themed reading!


**FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES BOOK FAIR**



This is my sister's horse, Sansa!!
Our horse growing up, Tully, was also white/gray


No comments:

Post a Comment