Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Two Acknowledgement Mentions! #writerslife #writingcommunity #amwriting #amreading


Maybe a sequel to GHOST MOON will occur...
but if you haven't read Lark and Jesse's story,
and you enjoy Romantic Suspense
 and Ghost Mysteries,
I hope you'll check it out by clicking this image! 
On Audio too now!
This past month has been extra STRESSFUL (see here), but I'm excited to have hit a new milestone...twice! I received messages from two debut authors who mentioned me in their new novels' acknowledgements section.  What a fantastic honor!  One of the authors drove hours to meet me at a book signing back in 2013, and we've stayed in touch ever since.  The other was a student in one of my local writing classes, which I've been teaching for years now, having had so many people contact me to ask about the process and the industry.



With so much uncertainty and anxiety surrounding day-to-day life right now, it's a gift to have been recognized by two people who have made their dream a reality...it's no easy task!  I'm thrilled to have been a part of their writing journey.  Stay well everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment