Monday, June 8, 2020

Love Second-Chance #Romance & #Paranormal Suspense? Check out this #Book Fair! #amreading

A damaged soldier, a secret baby, and
a haunting mystery collide in HAUNTED SOULS

Steamy Second-Chance Romance with Spooky Suspense
This book fair seems meant for me...a collection of titles involving second-chance romance *and* a paranormal element!  That describes three of my novels:  Haunted Souls, Gull Harbor, and Silver Lake.  I love to write stories about couples getting a second chance at first love, or finding that person from the past who's always been their soulmate.  And because I'm a fan of all things spooky and suspenseful, I often weave a ghost mystery into the plot for page-turning tension and danger.  

Psychic medium Claire Linden is ready to tackle a
haunted house...but not to face Max Baron, the man
who once promised to love her forever, then disappeared...

The three titles I've listed are featured in this promotion, along with 11 other books with a similar combination.  Take a look and grab some new reads!

(Fantasy & Paranormal)

A reunion at a haunted lake house...
Brandy's ghost has a message to share

No comments:

Post a Comment