Wednesday, February 5, 2020

#Author Event at S. #Yarmouth Library! #Book Talk + Signing #CapeCod #Romance #amwriting #ValentinesDay

I'm thrilled to be kicking off South Yarmouth Library's 2020 Sunday Author Series this weekend!  The event is entitled "Romance is in the Air", and I'll be joined with another Cape Cod Author, CeCe deLuc.  We'll be sharing our writing journeys, and I'm going to be discussing the topics of writing Romantic Suspense and traditional publishing vs. self-publishing in this rapidly changing industry.  We'll have plenty of time for Q&A, and books will be available for sale and signing!  If you are in the Cape Cod area, please join us at 2 pm on Sunday, February 9th.  This event is free and open to all.  South Yarmouth Library, 312 Old Main Street, S. Yarmouth, MA.



Many of my titles are set on Cape Cod,
including Dangerous Currents,
a steamy second-chance romance filled with
dark secrets and page-turning suspense

Additional info can be found on the Town of Yarmouth's Chamber of Commerce website



If you're hooked on audio books like me,
you can find many of my titles on Audible as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment