Thursday, October 3, 2019

I'm Featured in Uncaged Magazine! #Paranormal #Author #Ghosts #October #Halloween #Books

As a fan of all things spooky, October is my favorite month, and I'm thrilled to be a featured paranormal author in Uncaged Reviews October magazine!  There are some great interview questions and an excerpt from my latest novel, The Haunting of Hillwood Farm.  If you're looking to celebrate the season with some ghost mysteries that will send chills up your spine--along with some steamy romance to heat you back up--I hope you'll check out my novels!  To take a look at Uncaged's October issue, click the link below...you'll find lots of fabulous authors and new reads :)  My interview begins on page 32...Happy Haunted Reading!

A few of my favorite things...fitness and presenting a big
check to Pets for Vets from the authors of Love Under Fire!




P.S. Several of my novels are now available in audio format, too, if you prefer to listen...the narrator who does my books is amazing!

This month in my newsletter, I'll be giving away some Audio codes and announcing a 99c sale on one of my most popular titles, so if you want to receive your copy, the "Subscribe to my mailing list" sign-up box is along the right side bar of this page --->



My pets made the "Authors' Pets" article too! (page 65)


No comments:

Post a Comment