Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Haunting of Hillwood Farm is a RONE Finalist! #Book Awards #paranormal #romance

"'Hillwood Farm' is the complete ghost-hunting
package: vengeful spirits, an isolated setting,
secrets, a sensual romance, and
an affable, brave heroine facing off
 against the dark underworld." ~ InD'Tale
I am over the moon to share the news that The Haunting of Hillwood Farm is a RONE Award Finalist!  This ghost mystery/romantic suspense was given a Crowned Heart of Excellence Review by InD'Tale Magazine and thus nominated for their RONE Award.  Readers then voted for nominated titles to move to the next round to become finalists, and I'm so grateful that The Haunting of Hillwood Farm gained the votes to become one of the six Finalists.

Now, my book moves forward to be read by the judges, and the awards will be presented at their annual conference.  Waiting to hear where it will be, to see if I can attend and meet some of my author friends who are also Finalists in person!  Whether I'm there or not, I'll be on tenterhooks that evening, waiting to here.  But for me, the old cliche is true...I really do feel it's an honor just to be nominated, and the fact that I've made it to the finals is icing on the cake!  And I would like to take this opportunity to voice my appreciation for everyone who voted for The Haunting of Hillwood Farm...HUGE THANKS!  




No comments:

Post a Comment