Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Explore the Cape Cod Bookstore Trail for #IndieBookStoreDay! #CapeCod #IndependentBookstoreDay #books

Our local bookstore has been so supportive of me...here's one
of my novels, Gull Harbor, on their Cape Cod shelf!
Gull Harbor is a fictional town on the Cape, based on
Wellfleet, and this novel combines a steamy
second-chance romance with a ghost mystery.
This Saturday, August 27th, is Independent Bookstore Day, and here on Cape Cod, we have a fabulous event for readers to explore 22 of the indie book stores found throughout Cape Cod and the Islands!  Maps can be picked up at participating bookstores (or downloaded on Saturday), and many of the stores will have special events and refreshments.

I'm thrilled that my town's independent bookstore, Market Street Bookshop in Mashpee Commons, is going to display my novels on their Local Author table!  You can visit the store at 31 Market St., in the beautiful shopping area known as Mashpee Commons, and enjoy some cookies while browsing.  This wonderful bookstore has been so supportive of me through the years, hosting me for book signings every time I have a new release, and I feel very fortunate to have this relationship, and to have this shop in our community.

Then pick up your map and continue your journey, supporting indie bookstores and seeing the different towns throughout the Cape (and the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, if you're feeling up for a ferry ride!  Here are some of my favorite sites on the Vineyard if your adventure takes you there ~ Visiting Martha's Vineyard)

Another one of my titles, Silver Lake, on the Local
Book Club picks shelf - what an honor!

I hope you'll check out my novels if you're in the Market Street Bookshop, and hopefully you'll take one home as your next beach read...many are set on Cape Cod, including my latest title, The Haunting of Hillwood Farm, an award-winning romantic suspense/ghost mystery.  Signed copies will be available!  Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Reading!

Check out the details here

Find a list of participating bookstores here




No comments:

Post a Comment