Friday, May 25, 2018

Dangerous Currents is a Reading Review Wars pick~ Read along this #MemorialDayWeekend! #books

Love seeing my cover next to some
very well-known Cape Cod authors!
I'm over the moon that my new Romantic Suspense release, Dangerous Currents, has been picked to be reviewed at Reading Review Wars, a site that offers His and Hers viewpoints in dual reviews of the same book!  Want to join the conversation and see which review matches up with your feelings on the plot, world building, and overall writing style?  The "War" goes live on June 11, so you have plenty of time to read it...in fact, the first three editorial reviews that have come in have called it a pretty quick read: 

"The suspense of who-done-it leaves you on the edge of your seat." (Forget the Housework, I'm Reading)  

"I found myself being pulled into the story at the beginning and never coming up for air until I finished the entire book."  (A Soccer Mom's Book Blog

"The tension that runs through Kathryn Knight's words, each scene and page, is razor-sharp...I love a story where I can honestly say 'I didn't see THAT coming!'"  (Tome Tender Book Reviews)

Am I nervous about this opportunity?  Absolutely.  There is absolutely no guarantee either reader (or any commentators) will like the book.  Especially daunting is the fact that the book before me was an instant #1 NYT Bestseller.  But, I value feedback and can only hope that overall the story provided hours of page-turning, suspenseful (and steamy) entertainment.  That's why I do what I do...nothing makes me happier than escaping the stresses of life with a great book.  Hopefully Dangerous Currents will provide the same thing to readers looking to relax with a beach read!


OMG how can I wait?  *deep breaths*


Links:





Visit Cape Cod and get caught up in a steamy second-chance romance,
filled with secrets and suspense.  Then tweet about it with the #RRWars hashtag!



No comments:

Post a Comment