Monday, March 31, 2014

Final #99cent days: A haunting, an old flame, and secrets...Paranormal #romance

This is it!  The last week my debut novel, SILVER LAKE, will be on sale for $.99.  It's usually priced at $4.99, so it's a steal...and these sales don't happen all that often.  Grab a ghost story/reunion romance/spooky suspense for less than a buck!


Former friends must reunite at a lake house from their
past in a final attempt to solve a 5-year-old mystery


SILVER LAKE was a Reader's Crown Finalist in Paranormal Romance at RomCon 2013.  I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how GULL HARBOR fairs at RomCon 2014!  And if you'd like to see some visual inspiration behind SILVER LAKE before you read, check out the Pinterest board

From Between the Pages (Spotlight Review):

"...mystery mixed with romance makes for an intense and satisfying read. Silver Lake has both elements perfectly balanced throughout. One never detracts from, but actually embellishes the other. Great characterization made me care about this vulnerable protagonist. And, of course, Jason Lansing makes a wonderful hero, both sharp-edged and gentle, he’s a man neither Rain or I could resist."


Can Jason protect Rain from a desperate
spirit determined to expose the truth?


I love to hear from readers!  Drop me a line on FB or Twitter and let me know where you are in the book...it's fun to experience it along with someone else.  I hope you take advantage of the sale and enjoy the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment