Monday, February 19, 2024

Love thrilling #audiobooks? Visit the Paranormal Audio Book Fair! #PNR #PWF #Audible

 

I LOVE audiobooks...it's how I primarily "read" now, because I can enjoy books as I'm doing mundane tasks--win/win! If you enjoy audiobooks as well, don't miss the virtual Paranormal Audiobooks Book Fair, so you can stock up on some spooky new listens just in time for the Halloween season!  You'll find 25 audiobooks in the genres of Paranormal Romance, Paranormal Women's Fiction, and Fantasy Romance...including four of my titles!! 

As you can probably tell from my novels, I'm a huge fan of mixing steamy romance with spooky ghost mysteries! The books of mine that are available on audio include my latest release Ghost Moon, #1 Amazon and B&N Bestseller Gull Harbor, RONE Award Winner The Haunting of Hillwood Farm, and Top 3 Read of 2016 Haunted Souls

So if you enjoy spooky suspense that sends a chill up your spine countered by hot chemistry and happily-ever-afters, my books are for you!  The link below 🠋 takes you to the fair...Happy Haunted Reading!👻🕮👻🎧

PARANORMAL AUDIOBOOK FAIR




No comments:

Post a Comment