Friday, August 7, 2020

A Film Option for The Haunting of Hillwood Farm! #books #ghosts #paranormal #romance #FridayReads

Exciting news!  The Haunting of Hillwood Farm has been optioned for film!!!!  It's now been listed on IMDb (Internet Movie Database) as "in development"!  Of course, that's where many options linger--an option to make a book into a movie is just that: an option.  A lot of things would need to come together, including financing.  But, during these crazy times, I'll take any good news I can get, and I'm excited to share it with you all!  If I have any updates, I'll be sure to blog about them in the future...if a movie deal does in fact happen, it will be fascinating to learn more about the process.  And, of course, it's an honor to have had my story discovered by a potential producer.  Happy Dancing!

A dangerous ghost brings them together...
but will they survive long enough to find happiness?


If you enjoy Romantic Suspense and spooky Ghost Mysteries, you can check out the book on Amazon (free with KU!) or on Audible ~ I hope you enjoy the story if you give it a read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment