Sunday, January 12, 2020

The #Paranormal #Romance Guild Awards are live ~ Please vote! #books #writerslife #PNR #amreading


A dangerous ghost brings them together...
but will they survive long enough
to find happiness?
I'm thrilled to announce that The Haunting of Hillwood Farm is a nominee for the Paranormal Romance Guild's Reviewer's Choice Award!  The team of editorial voters have chosen their favorite paranormal reads of the year, and my ghost mystery + romantic suspense made the list!  Voters will now decide the final results, and I'd be honored to be considered for a vote in the Romance - Paranormal - Fantasy - Angels & Ghosts - Psychics.


There are a *lot* of categories--my title is about 1/3 of the way down the page--but if you love to find new titles, scroll through the nominees to peruse the reviewer's favorites of 2019.  You can vote for one book in each category.


This is me trying to show about how far down the list my
category is...not sure it translates lol, but I'm at the
top of my category anyway!


If you have a moment to one-click vote, I'd so appreciate it!  You can vote directly on the site here, or via a Google doc here, and please don't forget to hit "Submit" at the very bottom.  Thanks so much and big congrats to all the nominees...there are a lot of books out there, and it's such an honor to be recognized with an award nomination.

And if you're looking for a new read and you enjoy some spooky suspense and romance, I hope you'll give The Haunting of Hillwood Farm a try!  It's on Kindle (free with KU!) and on Audible.  Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment