Saturday, August 31, 2019

New to #KU! Steamy Second-Chance Romantic Suspense #free with #KindleUnlimited! #amreading #romance

I'm excited to announce that Dangerous Currents is now enrolled in Amazon's Kindle Unlimited!  For those unfamiliar with the program, what does that mean?

Basically, if you are a Kindle Unlimited member, you get to choose from over one million titles on Amazon that are part of the program and read them for free!  Members receive a free trial month, then it's $9.99 a month.

One fateful night tore them apart...
will they get a second chance
before a killer strikes?
If you're NOT a member, you still benefit if you have an Amazon account, because Kindle Unlimited books can be FREE TO EVERYONE for select days, and all you have to do is click to download your free book.  I'm excited that Dangerous Currents has some free days already scheduled, from Sept. 11 to Sept. 15.

So, if you have KU and you enjoy steamy second-chance romance filled with secrets and suspense, you can grab your free copy now!  If you don't have KU, sign up for my twice-a-month newsletter to get a reminder for the Dangerous Currents Kindle Free days for everyone!  



Dangerous Currents made Cape Cod's IN SEASON Magazine
as one Market Street Bookshop's picks for summer reads!
This Romantic Suspense is a bookstore recommended summer read, and I've included a few of my favorite review site quotes below.  Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

"The suspense of who-done-it leaves you on the edge of your seat.  If you enjoy a romantic suspense that plays with your mind while the romance tugs at your heart, Dangerous Currents needs to be on your TBR list!" ~  Forget the Housework, I'm Reading (5*s)



"I'm a huge Romantic Suspense fan, and I must admit, Dangerous Currents kept me guessing until the very end.  Malorie and Dean are addictive to read...The second chance romance lit up my e-reader.  Talk about intense!  I started reading and couldn't stop...yes, it was that good!  Highly recommend." ~ N.N. Light's Book Heaven (5*s)

"Ms. Knight knows how to bring her characters to life!  We are invited into their heads, their hearts, to hear their thoughts, feel their fears...The tension that runs through Kathryn Knight's words, each page and scene, is razor sharp.  I love a story where I can honestly say 'I didn't see THAT coming!'  A second chance at romance, layers of suspense...priceless reading!" ~ Tome Tender Book Blog (5*s)


No comments:

Post a Comment