Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Voting's Open! Dangerous Currents up for #Book of the Month! #amwriting #romance #suspense #amreading

One fateful night tore them apart...
will they get a second chance
before a killer strikes?
I'm thrilled that my Romantic Suspense, Dangerous Currents, is one of six books chosen for February's Book of the Month shortlist at Read Free.ly.  Voting is open for the next week and I'd love if you could take a moment to show some love to Dangerous Currents!  

Link to vote is here:  Read Free.ly's Book of the Month

An email is required to vote, so no one can vote twice, but the site is very safe and reputable (and if you're an author, you should be taking advantage of their free and low-cost promotional services!).  In fact, my ghost mystery/romance Haunted Souls made it to their best books of the year in 2016 and came in second, out of 100 finalists!  Every time one of my novels is on sale, I make sure I visit their site to enter the sale info...and it's free!

N.N. Light's Book Heaven on Dangerous Currents

HUGE, heartfelt thanks to anyone who can take a sec to check out Dangerous Currents and the other books and cast a vote for the one they'd like to see featured.  Happy Reading!



If you enjoy second chance romance filled with secrets and suspense,
check out Dean and Malorie's story in Dangerous Currents!



No comments:

Post a Comment