Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My #Books on Display in #Falmouth + A Signing Event ~ #CapeCod Beach Reads

This week, a local bank is highlighting my novels, with a big display table in their lobby!  I’m so thrilled at this chance to have more people learn about my novels, and the community support provided by Rockland Trust in Falmouth is truly appreciated.  Three of my novels are set on Cape Cod—the #1 Amazon and B&N Bestseller GULL HARBOR , award-winning military romance + ghost mystery HAUNTED SOULS and my brand new release, DANGEROUS CURRENTS, a steamy second-chance romance filled with secrets and suspense.  Both locals and visitors to the area will enjoy “seeing” some of the unique places on the Cape throughout the story, and these are all page-turning beach reads with plenty of twists.



I signed print copies for the bank in advance, so anyone can pick out and purchase a signed copy of all five of my novels during business hours (8:30 am to 4 pm).  On Friday, June 29, I’ll be there to personally sign books to include names if desired and to chat with readers, from noon til 2:00.  This branch of Rockland Trust in Falmouth is located at 20 Davis Straits (Route 28) near the 99 Restaurant.  Stop by if you can and grab a new beach read!  Happy Summer J




No comments:

Post a Comment