Sunday, June 4, 2017

SILVER LAKE on the #Amazon "99 Romances for #99c Each" #KindleDeals

A #1 Kindle Bestseller!
My debut novel, a reunion romance/ghost mystery, has a special place in my heart, since it was my first book and I lived with the story--and the characters--in my head for years before I even wrote a single word.  Silver Lake was first published in 2012 by The Wild Rose Press, and then the electronic rights were acquired by Amazon's traditional publishing house for their Encore imprint several years later.  

This has been wonderful for Silver Lake's visibility, as Amazon occasionally drops the price for a temporary sale and features the title as one of their Kindle deals.  I noticed a big bump in sales this weekend, and upon investigation, I discovered Silver Lake is only 99 cents right now (a big savings from the usual $3.99 price) AND it's being featured as one of "99 Romances for 99 cents Each" on the Kindle Book Deals Homepage!

As I mentioned, Silver Lake is probably best described as "Paranormal Romantic Suspense"--it's a second chance romance between two friends who never acted on their feelings in high school...but it's also a mystery revolving around the disappearance of another of their friends, Brandy, who may be haunting the lake house where the group reunites in a last ditch effort to discover what happened to her during their senior year.


Brandy's ghost has a message to share...

And with 99 books on the list, there are many other sub-genres within Romance to choose from...and at that price point, why not grab a couple for your summer beach read collection?  The link to the whole list is Here: 99 Romances for 99c Each.  A link directly to Silver Lake at the current sale price is here:  Silver Lake on Kindle.  Hurry, I have no idea how long the deals will last!  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment