Thursday, November 10, 2016

#Author Panel on Cape Cod ~ #CapeCod #amwriting #Barnstable

After a whirlwind of events in October, things have quieted down…a little.  I’m doing NaNoWriMo, also known as “National Novel Writing Month”, which requires devoting a lot of time to writing!  But I’m excited to be speaking this Monday, November 14th, as part of an author panel in Dennis.  I’ll be with two authors who also write for my publisher—Katie O’Sullivan and Kevin Symmons.  The three of us will discuss our “Writer’s Journey” and answer questions about our road to publication.

Katie (center), Kevin (right), and I (left) with a few
readers at another event we did together.


If you’re in the Cape Cod area, please join us on Monday night for this special format of the monthly “A Book in the Hand”, a celebration of the written word held at Jacob Sears Memorial Library, located at 23 Center St., East Dennis.  We’ll all have books to sign, in genres including paranormal romance, contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and young adult.  I’ll have plenty of copies of my latest release, a steamy military romance + ghost mystery entitled HAUNTED SOULS.  Hope to see you there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment