Saturday, June 11, 2016

Teaching a #Free Writing Class at #BarnesAndNoble! #YA #BFestBuzz #Dartmouth #amwriting

It's been a whirlwind week for me with the release of my latest novel, HAUNTED SOULS, and now I'm gearing up to teach a FREE Creative Writing Class for teens tomorrow at the Barnes and Noble in Dartmouth, MA.  This is a great opportunity for young aspiring authors, and it's part of the Barnes and Noble BFest, a Teen Book Festival taking place at Barnes and Noble locations nationwide from June 10 - 12!  We start at 2:00 pm and will go for about an hour, discussing topics such as Goal, Motivation, and Conflict, inciting incidents, and log lines.  I'll be signing copies of my Young Adult Paranormal Romance DIVINE FALL as well, so you can grab a personalized new read for the summer filled with forbidden first love and supernatural secrets!  If you're in the Dartmouth area, I hope to see you there!  Here's the Facebook link for additional information: Barnes and Noble Dartmouth BFest






No comments:

Post a Comment