Friday, March 18, 2016

Book Signing at the #Psychic Fair #CapeCod #amwriting #ghosts + #romance

I wish HAUNTED
SOULS was available,
but I'll have postcards
with release date info!
Our town's annual Psychic and Health Fair is returning this weekend, and I've been asked to set up a table and sign books at the event. Checking my blog, which sometimes proves more reliable than my memory, I see that when I did this event in 2013, it went really well.  At that time, I only had SILVER LAKE available; now, I have a book that actually features a psychic medium as a heroine (GULL HARBOR) as well as a Young Adult Paranormal Romance appropriate for teens (DIVINE FALL).

The proceeds for this event benefit our High School's "Post-Prom", which is an all-night event after prom designed to give kids a safe, alcohol-free place to continue the fun.  With my oldest son going to prom this year, I'm especially interested in making this fundraiser a success!

I'll be signing books all day, but visitors to the fair have the opportunity to make an appointment with one of the psychics for a small fee.  I wish I could make an appointment as well...I had an incredible encounter with a psychic at a Christmas party that convinced me I was hearing from my mother.

If you're in the Cape Cod area and would like to come by, the info is below and can also be found on the event FaceBook page.

Saturday, March 19th 10-4
KC Coombs Elementary School
152 Old Barnstable Road

No comments:

Post a Comment