Thursday, November 29, 2018

"Impossible to Put Down!" #Romance #Ghosts #Audiobook Review

Last spring, my publisher released two of my romance/ghost mysteries in audio format, bringing my novels to a whole new market of readers who enjoy listening to books...I'm one of those myself, so I couldn't be more excited!  I love the narrator we chose, and the process of recording the books was fascinating...I have learned so much in this journey.  

I'm always thrilled to hear someone enjoyed one of my stories, so I'm sharing the fabulous review recently posted for Haunted Souls by Audiobook Addiction!  A few of my favorite quotes:

"I love romance books, but when paired with a good ghost story, it's like gold. Kathryn Knight has combined a little history, a little paranormal, some real life issues and a second chance at romance and given us just that!"

Haunted Souls came in at #2 in the Top 50 Books of 2016 at Read Free.ly!


"I love Emily, her character is full of passion, loves fiercely and will do anything to help her friend. Brett is a strong, alpha type make who has a loyalty and love like no other."



"Narrated by Kristen James, the story is brought to life with such wonderful voicing, it's impossible to put it down. She is a great storyteller and gave each character it's own voice and personality. She is a talent not to be missed."

I hope you'll check out the blurb and some of the other reviews and give Haunted Souls a try!  Links are below, and I love connecting with readers, so give me a shout ~ Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment