Friday, October 19, 2012

Contest Winner!

And the winner is....texxie88!  Congrats, texxie, I'll be emailing you soon!  Thanks so much to everyone who came by and commented and followed, I really appreciate it.  And if you would still like to win a copy, I'm giving THREE more away before Halloween.  After all, Silver Lake *is* a ghost story :)  I'll be running contests as a guest blogger at Lilly Gayle's blog as well as Long and Short Reviews, and I'll be doing one last one here on Halloween at the end of The Wild Rose Press Halloween Haunt blog hop.  So please do check back to get those dates.  I'd tell you now if I knew myself, but I don't, lol.  In the meantime, anyone going to see Paranormal Activity 4?  Looks super spooky!


How do you like my super high-tech system of tupperware and paper?


No comments:

Post a Comment